• Responsible for market development of Laviana in CRO&CDMO industry oversea.
• Represents the company and interacts with clients during client visits, and also at tradeshows/conferences.
• Effectively communicate features and benefits and capabilities of Laviana's services and other associated services.
• Collects and disseminates accurate and complete information from clients to internal technical staff to understand the scope of work.
• Writes and develops proposals and contract templates. Works with operational staff to define project scope and combine with existing capabilities to generate the scope of work and provide timely price quotations/proposals.
• Assists in reviewing, writing and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
• Follows up on quotations for purposes of both gathering client feedback and expediting client decisions.
• Completes paper work (i.e., sales/call reports, quote requests, and expense reports) and updates Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool in a timely manner.
• 5 or more years of relevant experience.
• Extensive knowledge of the CRO&CDMO & pharma R&D industries.
•Demonstrated success at managing multiple opportunities and projects simultaneously.